Wednesday, January 21, 2009

O, how the world is evolving

Yesterday I found out that I could play or run anything I could possibly imagine from internet storage, which could be networked to my computer to appear like an external drive- tricking my computer into thinking that wherever I have internet, a large external SSD or FD is connected.
Today I remembered all of the features of our Vista sidebar and also looked at some of the cool ADVANCED Linux computers on www.eracks.com and used Google Talk to call a friend. Then I txted a friend using Skype, Wrote up a paper in OpenOffice, checked email and social networking sites in my iCloud and finished up using our school's ExamView to take a test.
Without computers in our education- well, wouldn't that be a shame?- I'm sure this would be a totally different learning experience!

1 comment:

Maisa said...

Hey there!
It is indeed.
Things got much easier through the Internet and new Technology, such as Cloud Computing.

Great to see you have icloud listed in your routine! Enjoy it!

I'm gonna list your post as a reference on the blog I keep about icloud. Let me know if it's ok?

[http://icloutoday.tumblr.com]

Maisa.