Monday, December 29, 2008

SWEETNESS

Yes, the blackberry Storm. Haven't really played around with one yet. But, I've heard that this is a really kool piece of technology. Even though most parts of the "touchscreen" click like there's buttons underneath, this is still a pretty sweet thing. For the most part, this is RIM's attempt towards the iPod Touch or iPhone. I really want one, but I'm sure it costs a lot. Luckily, I have a contract with Verizon Wireless already.
........O well, time to get in the shower. After all, even though I'm on break and can do whatever I still need to look "presentable"- as dad says.
Well seeya. I'm going to get my hands on a test model of this, sooner or later. When I do, I'll be happy and surely toy with it. This is a great achievement for RIM. There are many games and "Apps" available for easy installation on this as well.
I'll give a full description once I test one out.
AL12GAMER out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: