Monday, March 10, 2008

Tales of Pirates ARMY!

On Tales of Pirates, I'm thinking of creating an ARMY! It's going to be a guild that will function like an army of combatants. Log on to Mystic Ocean>Black Sea and go to Argent. At the bar, talk to the pirate informer about my guild. Just as a forewarning, I'm lvl 39 and a 1/2 STILL, so once I'm 41 I can make the guild. My online name is AlEnator. I'm a hunter>SS. I've been working on gaining money lately in the game so that I can create a Fairy Shop. send AlEnator an in-game message saying you came to this site when you wanna talk about the upcoming guild. When my majestic Guild is done with the planning stage and I've become lvl 41, I'll post on here (If not remind me to). AlEnator is Best Friends with Ryut, goddessthebuty, and FARTknocker3000, and Oranos in the game. Talk to them if you ever want to know when I get on. well, I'm gunna go lvl in the game now. CAN'T WAIT TO START OUR ULTIMATE GUILD!
-Guildwars will take place every day
-Only lvl 35s and above will be accepted
-ONLY TANKS can get in at lvl 32 or 34+
-Hunters and SSers, this is the ultimate ranged guild for you!

No comments: